12 May 2009

On My Way to Munich

Today I’m flying to Munich. I will be there for about three days by myself. I’m excited to just walk around, look at architecture, see some history, and eat pretzels. I’m sure I’ll take more than enough pictures, and I also plan on spending my evenings writing. When I was in China, that’s what I did when I didn’t want to be out alone at night. And writing is very rewarding.

Also on my agenda:

1. See Neuschwanstein, a castle near Munich that the Disney castle was modeled after. The Bavarian king Ludwig II built it because he was cracked out.
2. Go to a soccer match at the Allianz Arena with some German friends. Go Munich!
3. Meet some international students at FH-Deggendorf.
4. Venice.
5. Rome.

I don’t think those last two need any explanation.

No comments: