26 March 2009

Hello... Germany?

Yes, I’m going to be going to Germany in May. Once again traveling alone. For the most part, anyway. I’m flying into Munich and spending a few days there, then meeting up with my friend Wade, who is also a Muskie.

Don’t worry; I’m not running away again. Not yet, at least. I won’t officially run away until I leave for China this fall.

Don’t be confused. Here’s the break-down: I finish the current spring semester at Muskingum. I go to Germany for two weeks. I return to Ohio for the summer. I leave for Lanzhou, China in late August. I spend the fall semester studying once again in Lanzhou. I will return in January of 2010, in time to finish up my journalism degree at Muskingum. Whew!

1 comment:

Dusty said...

Wow. Now Germany? Your gonna have a blast. i wonder what kind of trouble you will get into there? I look forward to reading your adventure.