21 November 2010

New Shoes!

I am a big fan of toning shoes. I skeptically got a pair of the sneakers when they first came out, and I took them to China with me last fall where I wore them all the time. I only have good things to say about toning shoes, and I still wear mine whenever I take a walk. So I was super-excited to hear on my trip to Colorado over the summer that Crocs was coming out with a line of toning shoes, and I couldn’t wait to try them out.

My time has come, and I have been wearing my Crocs Tone shoes for a few weeks. The biggest difference between these and my toning tennis shoes is the weight- Crocs Tones are so light! I mostly wear them around my little apartment, and I can feel the benefits walking even those small distances.

The bottoms of the shoes are a bit rounded, but they aren’t clunky and awkward-looking like the tennis shoes. Another important aspect is that the Crocs Tones don’t put you too much off-balance so that you think you’re going to fall over. I’ve felt like that standing around in my toning tennis shoes before!

With my other toning shoes, I feel like I have to be on a serious walk to wear them, and I would never wear them around the house, so what I like most about my Crocs Tone shoes is that I am comfortable wearing them doing anything.

No comments: