10 July 2010

Crocs Camaraderie

While the ten of us are obviously up against each other in a contest to be in the top five, there was really no sense of fierce competition among us. It amazes me how kind, generous, and welcoming each of the ten finalists are. In such a short period of time, we really got to know each other, and we all feel like friends. I know there will be no hard feelings about whoever gets to be the Ambassadors. The trip to Boulder, free Crocs, exposure to top-secret new styles, gourmet dinners out, the fancy hotel, etc. is certainly a “win” in all of our minds. Here are some of my favorite photos of the finalists.
Nina checking out the Jibbitz (charms that can attach to some styles of Crocs), Amy and Kelsey in the Crocs store, Chris and Sherri at breakfast

Lorraine the "Crocs runner" and Liz on her matchy-matchy iPhone

I already posted a picture of Kat and Jon at the tea house, and I make the tenth Ambassador. What a great group!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Caitlin, I'm so glad that you had such a good time. I would like to hear more about it soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Caitlin, I love all your Boulder updates! :-) I'm now seriously considering getting some Crocs in the next year! YOU ROCK!