06 July 2010

Crocs Itinerary

I received an email this morning with some information about what I can expect in Boulder as one of ten finalists in the Crocs Ambassador Contest.

First of all, I will be driven from the airport to my hotel in a limousine! Awesome. The default meeting place is the Crocs store where we will do product reviews, be interviewed by the Crocs staff, and have professional photos taken.

One ambiguous activity on the list is the "Ambassador Assignment" that takes up an entire afternoon. Hm... I'm a bit anxious to find out what this is! (Leave a comment on what you guess it might be.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You will go through 5 hours of secret croc spy training, then be dropped in an unknown location to find, capture and kill the ambassador of a unknown country. The toughest part of this assignment is that you have to do the job only using crocs.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Nick. I will prepare for that option.