07 February 2010

Back at School

I've been back at school for about a month now. I'm adjusting well compared to last time. The first two weeks back, I would get really, really mad about the drinking and partying culture on campus. I would get unreasonably mad and wonder what everyone was even doing here at college. I talked to a friend about it, and we joking wished that everyone who regularly got wasted on the weekends (or weeknights...) would fail at life. In reality, these people often get really great jobs. Why is that? Not fair. Haha...

But now, I have a nearby off-campus escape for the weekends, as well as a group of friends who I can relate to. I've been swimming every week and taking exercise classes. And I have my own room. I think all of these things have helped me get back in the swing of things here.

No comments: