04 June 2008

The Greatest Gift

"There's the strangest excitement today. If you're awake then you're welcome to hear. I got a gift and it blew me away. From the far eastern sea straight to here... My voice is as lonely as loud, as I whisper the joy of this pain... I'll make your fear melt away and the world we know disappear..."
~The Gift, Angels and Airwaves


So that whole bit about not being able to cry was cured today.

My best friends recorded little messages for me and sent me the audio CD in the mail. Altogether, it was over an hour long. I listened to it two times straight through, back to back.

I, a writer, am completely unable to express any of my feelings with words. I've been trying to write about it for hours. I've tried multiple times and it's definitely 3:00 in the morning.

I love and miss you all. There's no way to thank you enough... what I mean is, how could I thank you for loving me? I can only love you back. Know that I do.

No comments: